I know I was supposed to update sooner, but have been so busy with work and getting things ready for Izzie. We had an appointment on our third anniversary. It was a really good visit. We got to see Izzie in 4D. Her poor little faced was a little smooshed up against the wall of my tummy, but it was still nice to get a glimpse of her beautiful little face. We got really good news, too. NO MORE placenta previa, so as long as Isabelle is doing good and turns her head down we can have a vaginal delivery. She weighed 2lbs and 10oz on this appointment, so she has to be over 3lbs by now. We are so excited and can't wait for her to make an appearance (even though we still have at least 7 weeks left). My blood pressure is also under control.
We just feel so relieved that things are normal at least for the moment. :)
Todd and I are busy getting the house in order and working. My baby shower is also on August 30th at the Country Club. I'm excited to see a whole bunch of our family and friends then. I will be adding a picture to this post later on!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment