Tuesday, July 24, 2012
One Year Appointment for Garrett
He was 28lbs and 31inches tall. Although, we believe the nurse messed up on his height. He was squirming all over. He's so strong, the nurses are surprised every time. I can hardly get a diaper on his hiney, because he is so strong. He is wearing mainly 2T clothing, but we can squeeze him into some 18 and 24 month stuff. He is in a size 6 shoe. He has 8 teeth, that I know of. Honestly, I haven't had a chance to look all the way in the back by his molars lately. He is a pretty healthy eater. He eats most of the stuff we give him. However, he doesn't like the good stuff. Who doesn't like grilled cheese, macaroni, spaghetti?! What a crazy boy. He is walking all over the place, throws balls/objects clear across the room, and jumps on everything. We still think he is left handed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment